Thursday 14 July 2016

TEST OF TIME Ep38

Episode 38; THE FINALE EPISODE

(Sola and Yinka are still surprised at the turn out of events. Yinka is dumbfounded, he thought of how stupid he had being to have thought that Jade will still be single. He thought to himself, 'she's beautiful, a virgin at that, most guys would kill for that....'

Jade and Yomi are still glued to each other, expecting their reply.

Sola breaks the silence...)
SOLA : well...I'm happy for you....(Goes to hug Jade)
JADE : thanks dear.
SOLA : as for me, I'll stay. You know I came to spend christmas with you already.
JADE : that's sweet of you...(She hugs her)...let me show you to your room...
SOLA : okay...(Remembers Yinka is still standing there)....hey Bro, sup with you? Are you staying?
YINKA : ....I'll just go to a hotel...
YOMI : (knowing how embarrassed Yinka would have been)....why don't you just spend the night here and leave tomorrow if you want to? Its late already.
SOLA : that's true o. Look at the time...(Looking at her wrist watch)
YOMI : I'll tell one of the drivers to drop you off tomorrow.
YINKA : em....(Thinks about it)...okay...thanks...
YOMI : (turns to Jade)...Baby...
JADE : yes Love?
YOMI : is the male visitor's room okay?
JADE : yes it is.
YOMI : alright...(Turns to Yinka)..let's go.
YINKA : thanks....(He follows Yomi to the male guest room, while Sola follows Jade to the female guest room.
Afterwards Jade and Yomi leaves Sola and Yinka to freshen up. They came back to the sitting room...)
JADE : Yomi...
YOMI : hmm?
JADE : you're such a nutty man...Why did you ask Yinka to sleep over?
YOMI : there are so many reasons why I did so.
JADE : oh really?
YOMI : yes.
JADE : tell me...
YOMI : apart from the fact that its quite late, I want him to see how happy and sweet we are together so he doesn't ever think of coming in between us.
JADE : (smiling)....hmm mm...
YOMI : and....I get to stay with you....I've really missed that...
JADE : hmmmm....I see...
YOMI : you know we can't ask the driver to start taking him to a hotel. And remember I'd said I was going before he decided to talk, if he said he won't stay I'll have to leave with him....and I don't want to...
JADE : you know what, at a point I felt he actually broke up because we weren't having sex.
YOMI : you think so?
JADE : yeah....
YOMI : well, his loss Baby....(Smiles as he holds her waist)...I can't wait for us to get married..I wish I could fasten things up.
JADE : hmm....it will be here before you know it.
YOMI : oh which reminds me....that kiss...
JADE : (laughs)...what about it?
YOMI : it was 'somcious'...
JADE : (laughing) what kind of english is that?
YOMI : yes o it was 'somcious'....though I wasn't expecting it but hey...it was welcomed...
JADE : (laughing)...it has turned to food o....
YOMI : for a little moment there I wish you could extend it a little to this place...(putting his finger on his lip)....
JADE : naughty you....(Looks at him in the eyes)....I love you Yomi Coker...
YOMI : I love you more....(He kisses her forehead)....okay what do we do? The night is still young....its 9:30pm
JADE : watch a movie...
(Meanwhile Yinka calls Mike and gives him the update....)
YINKA : (on the phone)....I'm telling you man, I was ashamed of myself....
RECEIVER : but you messed up nau. You should have first gotten her friendship back first before thinking of making up...
YINKA : yes...actually I wanted to use the opportunity that other people are there. And don't forget that I'm in Abuja while she's in Lagos, there won't be time for us to do any friendship bound, that was why I seized that opportunity.
RECEIVER : chai...so that's how you just lost that girl...
YINKA : na so I see am o.
RECEIVER : and I was already looking forward to you being the new president's husband. Running things...chai!
YINKA : I messed up. I shouldn't have broken up o, I shouldn't have. If only I was patient enough. I messed up.
RECEIVER : but she should still be able to help you with some things like promotion and all that...
YINKA : that is why I decided to sleep over. May be we can still be friends. That way, I can ask her for anything.
RECEIVER : okay. Abeg don't forget me o.
YINKA : come, I never do my own, you dey talk...
RECEIVER : (laughing)....so who's the lucky guy?
YINKA : na one dude like that jare.
RECEIVER : but the guy is nice o. To have asked you to stay behind, haa, not all guys can do that...especially not you Yinka.
YINKA : I can't o. I can't afford any guy being around my Babe, lailai....the guy try sha... I should become friends with him, Jade respects him and his opinions a lot. She doesn't do anything without him...
RECEIVER : so why becoming his friend?
YINKA : yes nau, in case I need to ask Jade for a favor and she's reluctant, I'll just talk to the guy...
RECEIVER : okay.....that's true.
YINKA : but the thing pain me o...I mean you should see her house, so magnificent!
RECEIVER : hmm mm...chai, that girl is lucky o...
YINKA : anyway..I'm coming back to Abuja tomorrow.
RECEIVER : okay. We'll see when you get here.
YINKA : alright. Bye.....(He hangs up and looks around the room)...chai, just look at the visitor's room alone....so big and beautiful...and to think that I would have been the one controlling all these....you messed up big time Yinka!.....patience, its good to be patient o...
(Meanwhile Sola also calls her mother, telling her what happened....)
RECEIVER : ha, I knew it. Since my dream had been that way, I knew he had lost her.
SOLA : Mum, (speaks in Yoruba)...Yinka lo fi owo ara re gbe ounje fun aja je ni o...(Translation: it was Yinka that used his own hand to give his food to the dog)....to have thought that the guy didn't have a job when he met Jade ...and from what she said, the guy was so supportive and caring.
RECEIVER : Yinka should have been patient with her.
SOLA : no Mum, let's be realistic, if I was your daughter would you have wished I marry a man like Yinka?
RECEIVER : em......em....
SOLA : you see Mum..Jade was only lucky that God brought her a good man. If Yinka had been patient, one day, his real character would still have come out. So Yinka's impatience was God's doing. He didn't want Jade in the wrong hand...
RECEIVER : haba, how can you talk about your brother like that?
SOLA : Mum, let's speak the truth when we see it. That's the plain truth.
RECEIVER : hmm I have heard, preacher. As if you won't loose out too. If she was your sister in-law don't you know all the benefits you'll have?
SOLA : Mum you don't know Jade o, look, I still have them because Jade is a nice person.
RECEIVER : okay o. Let me call my son and comfort him.
SOLA : okay o...(She hangs up)
(Jade later comes to call both Sola and Yinka to join them. They later came out and watched movie with them.
Jade was lying down on the couch with her head on Yomi's lap, while holding his hand on her tommy. As time goes on they kept adjusting in different romantic positions. Yinka could not take it as different thoughts flows in his mind, he excuses himself and goes to bed.
Sola envies the couple as they look so happy together.
The following day, during breakfast...)
SOLA : how do you manage this whole house?
JADE : I have people who come around to clean up the house. They'll be here soon.
SOLA : oh that's nice.
YINKA : Yomi, what do you do?
YOMI : I'm an Architect...
YINKA : (surprised, he cuts in)...really!
YOMI : yes.
YINKA : so where do you work now?
YOMI : Panon oil.
YINKA : Panon oil and Gas?
JADE : (looks at Yomi and laughs)...don't mind him o...(Holds Yomi) He's the owner, he owns Panon Oil.
SOLA : (shocked)...you own Panon oil and Gas!
YINKA : (shocked and confused)..but....I thought she said you were once looking for a job?
YOMI : actually...
JADE : (cuts in) that was before his Dad gave him Panon Oil as his inheritance....(Steps on his feet under the table from talking)
YINKA : oh....wow....(He sees the engagement ring in her finger and wonders why she's just wearing it now. He remembers he didn't see it on her at Abuja or since they got here yesterday)
SOLA : so in case I want to get a job there I can get in touch with you abi?
YOMI : sure, why not?
YINKA : wow....(Short of words)...
SOLA : wow, this is so cool!....(She sees the ring)...oh I love your engagement ring....(Looking at her hand)
JADE : hmm...thanks dear.
SOLA : I didn't see it on you yesterday though...
JADE : don't mind me, i usually remove it whenever i want to cook and sometimes I forget to put it on after I've removed it...less I forget, I'm inviting you guys to my wedding in February, here in Lagos.
SOLA : wow...
JADE : I'll send you the invites.
SOLA : oh that's nice! I'm so happy for you...
JADE : thanks dearie...
YINKA : congrats in advance...(Shakes Yomi)
YOMI : thanks.
YINKA : I wish you a happy married life.
JADE : thanks...
(Afte breakfast...)
JADE : we're all going out this morning once Yomi's friend will soon get here with his fiancé...
SOLA : wow really!
JADE : yes. Do you guys have what to wear or we should get to the boutique quickly?
SOLA : ha, depending on where we're going o...
YINKA : I will be leaving for Abuja now...
JADE : oh, what about what you came to do in Lagos?
YINKA : oh....yes...I'll do that on my way back...
SOLA : why not just stay and go back since tomorrow is sunday?
YOMI : that's true...
JADE : its gonna be fun...
YINKA : (remembers how loving the couple had been yesterday)...no, its okay, I'll come visit you guys some other time.
JADE : alright then, I wish you safe journey...
YOMI : okay...(turns to Jade)...sweetheart, tell Andrew to drop him off.
JADE : okay.
...........................................................................
Kanyinsola, Jade's mother, comes around to help with the wedding preparations while Jade and Yomi goes to Paris to shop for the wedding.
The traditional wedding was slated for saturday in a reputable hall in Ibadan, while the wedding came up the following saturday on Lagos Island.
The wedding invites had been sent to all and sundry. Management of all the companies that Jade and Yomi owns; home and abroad were invited.
Mark comes to the wedding with a young girl his sister introduced to him. Hyke also grace the wedding.
Funmi and her husband are back from their honeymoon to help Jade. Nike and her husband does the same.
Sola is one of the maids of honor. Yinka comes to the wedding with Mike and his fiancé.
A foreign decorator was brought in for the church and hall decoration. The church was brightly decorated with fresh flowers and the best materials you can think of.
Yomi came to the church in a white hummer stretch, the type that took Jade from the airport in the UK.
Jade, on the other hand was brought to the church, with a white limousine (8 doors). Everyone admired Jade as she comes out of the car and walks down the aisle with her Dad (her mother's husband). She was looking extremely beautiful with a lovely white wedding gown: Its a tube ball gown with a short long sleeve jacket to go with it, its upper part was laced with silver glitters. The veil was 20 meters long, hanging behind her.
As she walks down the aisle, Yomi couldn't get his eyes off his bride. They had only talked over the phone for the past two days in a bid to miss each other a little. As Bode gives her hand to him, he could smell the alluring smell of the perfume they had gotten in Paris; she was smelling so sweet, he wanted to embrace her.
As they exchange their vows he kept looking at her beautiful eyes. She had a very light make up on which is hardly noticeable.
After the church service, Jade joins Yomi, alone in the hummer stretch as they enjoy the ride to the reception in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling.
The reception was graced by so many people from home and abroad. The couple didn't believe the hall will be so full even though it has a capacity of over a thousand people. The hall was filled up.
Yomi sang for his wife after the couple's dance and they cut and eat the cake together.
After the end of the reception, the couple leaves for the airport has they go to the number one 7-star hotel in the world, Burj Al Arab, located in Dubai.
They got there quite late and after checking into their room, they were so tired. They check out everything in admiration...)
JADE : wow...this place is just too beautiful...
YOMI : I knew you'd like it.
JADE : like it! I love it! Though the view is scary, being surrounded by water...
YOMI : hmm mm...(Undressing)..I want to take a bath...will you come?
JADE : nah...I'll take my bath after you...
YOMI : (laughs)...young lady, we're married now. What are you still covering?
JADE : (goes to hold him)...haha nau, I'm not covering anything. You and I will still have so many other baths...but this night, being our first night together, I have my plans....
YOMI : oh really?
JADE : yeah....
YOMI : okay o.....but I'll take sometime 'cause I want to use the jaccuzzi.
JADE : in fact I want you to take your time Baby...(kisses him)
YOMI : hmm....alright...(He enters into the bathroom.
Jade quickly calls the reception for help and immediately an aide was sent to her. She gives him her external hard disk and he connects it to the speakers in the bedroom, after which he leaves.
Jade takes the remote and tests what was done for her. Afterwards, she changes into a clean white towel and puts some stuffs including the remote into a little bag, waiting for Yomi to come out of the bathroom.
Some few minutes later, Yomi comes out refreshed... )
YOMI : you missed. You should have been there to enjoy the cold bath I had...
JADE : haha you didn't use the jaccuzzi again?
YOMI : I had a cold bath after the jaccuzzi.
JADE : haha what kind of person are you? A cold bath after using the jaccuzzi?
YOMI : haha...it was hot and I just felt like it...
JADE : okay o...I'm off to the bathroom. Just relax...(Pushing him) on the bed and wait for me.
YOMI : (smiles)....okay, let's see what you've got....
JADE : I'll be right back....(She enters the bathroom with the little bag and takes her bath. After taking her bath, she wears her red undies and a short, white, transparent night dress. She robs on a sweet smelling cream and puts on her body spray. Then she walks out of the bathroom...
Yomi was still lying down on the bed looking at the bathroom waiting for his wife to come out. As he sees Jade coming out of the bathroom, he gulps down some saliva at the sight of her body. He sits up....
YOMI : wow...you are beautifully made...
JADE : hmm mm....(She switches on the music with the remote that was with her and to Yomi's surprise, he hears Bob Marley and Lauryn Hill's track "turn your lights down" playing. She starts dancing seductively, moving towards him, she drops the remote)...
YOMI : Mrs Coker, you want to kill Mr Coker here o...(Amazed at the show his wife is giving him)....I didn't know you're this....(She removes her  night dress)....oh..... my God
JADE : (moves closer to him)....sshh...(Placing her hand on his lips)...you talk too much....(She kisses him....)
          HEY READERS START IMAGING THE REST OF THE NIGHT.....
......................................................................
(The following morning, Yomi brings her breakfast in bed...)
YOMI : morning Love...(Giving her a kiss)
JADE : (waking up, she stretches)....good morning....
YOMI : after the whole strip-dancing yesterday, I knew you'd finish a whole mountain....here (putting the food on the bed...)
JADE : I haven't brushed....Let me...(Leaves for the bathroom to brush, after a while she comes out to eat)....
YOMI : baby...
JADE : hmm...
YOMI : I hope I wasn't too rough on you yesterday?...you didn't tell me you've never done it before...
JADE : you didn't ask me....
YOMI : because it didn't matter then...
JADE : hmm...I know.
YOMI : so, hope you're not too hurt?
JADE : hmm mm....(She shakes her head)
YOMI : (smiles)...I love you Mrs Coker, my heartbeat...
JADE : love you too Mr Coker, my own heart....
THE END....
 
Thanks for reading this interesting story...also i want to say a big THANK YOU to Busola Akinniyi and all our readers across the world...you can send your stories and contributions to mfmbensonyouthchurch@gmail.com...

WATCH OUT FOR OUR NEXT STORY...

No comments:

Post a Comment